Terms of Service
(“TiffinHunt “, “we”, “us”, “our”, etc)
Terms of Service / Use
This Terms of Service / Use notice discloses the services & use for Tiffin Hunt App (TiffinHunt).
- Users and Applicable Legal Terms
- Definition of Users. The TiffinHunt Platform facilitates the ordering by consumers/end users of the TiffinHunt Platform (“Customers”) of food, drinks and other products (collectively “Goods”) offered by restaurants and store owners through the platform (“Vendors”). Collectively, Customers, and Vendors constitute “Users” of the TiffinHunt Platform and these Terms of Service apply to all Users.
- Additional Terms for Customers. Specific terms on ordering are set out in Part II of these Terms of Service. Vendors may have additional privacy policies or statements which govern their practices in collecting, storing, using and disclosing your Personal Information when you order from them. Please read those additional privacy policies or statements carefully. You hereby represent and warrant to TiffinHunt that you have familiarized yourself and agree with those privacy policies or statements imposed by any Vendor with whom you elect to deal through the TiffinHunt Platform.
- Additional Terms for All Users. Voucher Terms and Contest Rules are addressed in Part III of this Terms of Service.
- TiffinHunt Platform User Code. The TiffinHunt Social Code applies equally to all Users. TiffinHunt may from time to time implement additional guidelines and codes of conduct for use of the TiffinHunt Platform and Customer Services. Any such terms will be notified to Users and will be incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
- Additional Terms and Conditions for TiffinHunt App Users. To the extent the other terms and conditions of these Terms of Service are less restrictive than, or otherwise conflict with, the terms and conditions of this Section, the more restrictive or conflicting terms and conditions in this Section apply, but solely with respect to the use of Google Maps services and content, or to the TiffinHunt App if downloaded from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
The following additional terms and conditions apply to you if you are using a TiffinHunt App. You acknowledge and agree that:
These Terms of Service are entered into between you and TiffinHunt. Neither Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) nor Google, Inc. (“Google”) (collectively, the “download service providers”) are parties to this Terms of Service agreement nor will they have obligations with respect to the TiffinHunt App. The applicable TiffinHunt party not Apple or Google, is solely responsible for the TiffinHunt App, including any maintenance and support, and the content thereof as set forth hereunder. However, the download service providers, along with their respective subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms of Service. Upon your acceptance of these Terms of Service, the download service provider used to obtain the TiffinHunt App will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms of Service against you as a third-party beneficiary. If TiffinHunt fails to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the download service provider used to obtain the TiffinHunt App and they will refund the purchase price (if any) of the TiffinHunt App in accordance with their policies, and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the download service provider used to obtain the TiffinHunt App will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the application and, as between the download service provider used to obtain the TiffinHunt App and TiffinHunt , any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to confirm to any warranty is TiffinHunt ’s responsibility. You and us both acknowledge that TiffinHunt , not the download service provider used to obtain the TiffinHunt App, is responsible for addressing any end-user or third-party claims related to the TiffinHunt App, including, but not limited to: (a) product liability claims, (b) any claim that the TiffinHunt App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement, and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar law. Further, you and us both acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the TiffinHunt App or your possession or use of the TiffinHunt App infringes on that third party’s intellectual property rights, as between TiffinHunt and the download service provider used to obtain the TiffinHunt App, the TiffinHunt App will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim. You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- TiffinHunt Accounts
- Accurate Information. You represent and warrant that all information supplied by you on the TiffinHunt Platform (including information provided by you to create an account for use of the TiffinHunt Platform (a “TiffinHunt Account”)) or in connection with your use of the TiffinHunt Services is true, accurate, current and complete.
- Security of TiffinHunt Accounts. Any TiffinHunt Account must be kept secure and you agree that you will not share or disclose your TiffinHunt Account credentials with anyone. No members of the TiffinHunt Group will be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to safeguarding your TiffinHunt Account, use a strong password or limit its use to your TiffinHunt Account. You may browse some of the TiffinHunt Platform without creating a TiffinHunt Account.
- Discretionary Access to TiffinHunt Accounts. TiffinHunt reserves the right to deny your request for a TiffinHunt Account (including usernames) and to disable or terminate access to any TiffinHunt Account (including usernames) issued to you at any time in TiffinHunt’s sole discretion. If TiffinHunt disables access to a TiffinHunt Account issued to you, you will be prevented from accessing the TiffinHunt Platform or the TiffinHunt Services, your TiffinHunt Account details, Orders or other information that is associated with your TiffinHunt Account.
- Suspension, Term, Termination and Deletion of TiffinHunt Accounts. We may suspend or terminate your ability to access the TiffinHunt Platform, or cease providing you with all or part of the TiffinHunt Services at any time for any or no reason, including, if we believe: (i) you may have violated these Terms of Service, (ii) you may create risk or possible legal exposure for us; (iii) prolonged inactivity; or (iv) our provision of the TiffinHunt Services to you is no longer commercially viable. Suspension or termination may also include removal of some or all of the materials uploaded by you. We may make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account, through the TiffinHunt Platform or the next time you attempt to access your account, depending on the circumstances. You acknowledge and agree that all suspensions or terminations may be made by TiffinHunt in its sole discretion and that no members of the TiffinHunt Group will be liable to you or any third-party for any suspension or termination of your access or for the removal of any of the materials uploaded by you to the TiffinHunt Platform. Any suspension or termination of this Agreement by TiffinHunt will be in addition to any and all other rights and remedies that TiffinHunt may have.
- Account Deletion and Termination. You may request the deletion of your account by requesting (by email or through any then-available interfaces) that your TiffinHunt Account be deleted, ceasing use of the TiffinHunt Platform, the TiffinHunt Services and uninstalling and removing all local software components thereof, if any. If you request deletion of your TiffinHunt Customer Account, we may disable your TiffinHunt Customer Account but keep the disabled TiffinHunt Customer Account for fraud prevention or other lawful purposes. If we have received all outstanding payment from you, you may request termination these Terms of Service at any time by requesting by email (or any then-available interface on the TiffinHunt Platform) that your TiffinHunt Account be deleted. We may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by giving notice to you, at our discretion, by email at your current email address on file with us or through the TiffinHunt Platform.
- Licensed Access to The TiffinHunt Platform and Permitted Use
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, TiffinHunt hereby grants you a personal, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the TiffinHunt Platform in accordance with these Terms of Service in the following manner depending on the type of User that you are:
- for Customers, you may use the TiffinHunt Platform to view menus provided by Vendors, create an account, place orders and pay for Goods (including the delivery of Goods) (each an “Order”). You may also use feedback features of the TiffinHunt Platform to rate, post comments, rating and reviews on Goods, Vendors and Couriers (as applicable);
- for Vendors, you may create an account and use the TiffinHunt Platform to manage the offer and fulfilment of Orders; and
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, TiffinHunt hereby grants you a personal, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the TiffinHunt Platform in accordance with these Terms of Service in the following manner depending on the type of User that you are:
- for Couriers, you may create an account and use the TiffinHunt Platform to manage and fulfill requests for deliveries of Orders,
(i)-(iii) constitute the “Permitted Use” as applicable for a specific type of User.
- Reservation of Rights. TiffinHunt retains the right, at its sole discretion, to deny access to anyone to the TiffinHunt Platform or the TiffinHunt Services, at any time and for any reason (or no reason at all), including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms of Service or use other than the Permitted Use. You will cease and desist from any such access or use of the TiffinHunt Platform or TiffinHunt Services immediately upon request by TiffinHunt .
- Geographic Application of the TiffinHunt Platform. The TiffinHunt Platform and/or specific services may not be available at all or any times and in all or any jurisdictions. Furthermore, nothing on the TiffinHunt Platform constitutes an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any product or service to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation may be prohibited by law.
- Changes to the TiffinHunt Platform. TiffinHunt reserves the right to change or allow a third party to change any information, material or content (including, but not limited to, price, features, availability of Goods, menus, Vendors, posting and rating/reviews of Vendors) contained on or provided through the TiffinHunt Platform (the “Content”) at any time, and from time to time, without notice. For greater certainty, the Content include the User Content (as defined below).
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You may not, without TiffinHunt’s prior written permission, use the TiffinHunt Platform, the TiffinHunt Services or any Content (including other User’s User Content) for purposes other than the applicable Permitted Use. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you will not, and will not permit anyone else to, or attempt to use the TiffinHunt Platform and/or the Content to:
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate the TiffinHunt Platform, the TiffinHunt Services or the Content or any part thereof on any commercial or non-commercial website;
- access, monitor or copy any part of the TiffinHunt Platform, the TiffinHunt Services or the Content using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without TiffinHunt’s express written permission;
- violate any laws;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Content or the TiffinHunt Platform or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the TiffinHunt Services or the TiffinHunt Platform;
- remove (or permit anyone else to remove) any watermarks, labels or other legal or proprietary notices included in the TiffinHunt Platform or the Content;
- modify or attempt to modify (or permit anyone else to modify or attempt to modify) the TiffinHunt Platform, or any Vendor menu, including any modification for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications of the ownership or source of the TiffinHunt Platform;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted to or through the TiffinHunt Platform or impersonate another person or organization or misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity;
- attempt to, assist, authorise or encourage others to circumvent, disable or defeat any of the security features or components, such as digital rights management software or encryption, that protect the TiffinHunt Platform or the TiffinHunt Services;
- copy, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, transfer, sell, publish, broadcast, perform, transmit, license or circulate in any form any part of the TiffinHunt Platform or the Content;
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the TiffinHunt Platform;
- create derivative works based on the TiffinHunt Platform, the TiffinHunt Services or the Content, in whole or in part, or decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or other exploit any part of the TiffinHunt Platform, the TiffinHunt Services or the Content;
- use of access the TiffinHunt Platform in a manner that violates the rights (including, but not limited to contractual, intellectual property or proprietary rights) of any third party; or
- upload to or transmit through the TiffinHunt Platform any information, images, text, data, media or other content that is offensive, harmful, tortuous, hateful, obscene, defamatory or violates any laws or is otherwise objectionable, in each case as determined by TiffinHunt in its sole discretion.
- Intellectual Property Terms
- Content and Intellectual Property
- Content and Intellectual Property
- User Content License to TiffinHunt. By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through the TiffinHunt Platform or otherwise to TiffinHunt, you grant TiffinHunt, a worldwide, non- exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, and fully sublicensable right to use, refrain from using, remove, reproduce, modify, edit, copy, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, perform display and otherwise use User Content, in whole or in part. You further grant TiffinHunt the right (although TiffinHunt does not have the obligation) to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or TiffinHunt ’s rights in the User Content by a breach of these Terms of Service. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any User Content that you submit. For the avoidance of doubt, TiffinHunt has no obligation to post or display any User Content on the TiffinHunt Platform.
- Use of TiffinHunt Content and User Content by other Users. You may only use TiffinHunt Content and other Users Content (eg. menus provided by Vendors) for the applicable Permitted Use. If you print extracts from the TiffinHunt Platform for your own personal, non- commercial use, you must not modify the digital or papers of such materials or use any graphics, pictures, photographs or videos separately from any accompanying text.
- Terms on Submissions/Feedback and Other User Content
- Creating Submissions and Other User Content. You will be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of Submissions or other User Content to the TiffinHunt Platform.
- Status of Submissions on the TiffinHunt Platform. We reserve the right to remove or edit at any time any Submissions or other User Content posted, uploaded or transmitted to the TiffinHunt Platform that we determine breaches or is otherwise objectionable or may expose us or any third parties to any harm or liability of any type, or for any reason. Any Submissions on the TiffinHunt Platform is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice from us or the opinions of anyone within the TiffinHunt.
- Advertising and Third Party Websites
- If you elect to have any business dealings with anyone whose products or services may be advertised on the TiffinHunt Platform, you acknowledge and agree that such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser and you further acknowledge and agree that no member of the TiffinHunt will have any responsibility or liability for any losses or damages that you may incur as a result of any such dealings.
- The TiffinHunt Platform may provide links to third party websites and such links are provided solely for your convenience. Third party websites: Links to third party websites on the TiffinHunt Platform are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the TiffinHunt Platform. We have not reviewed and do not control any of these third-party websites (and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability). We do not endorse or make any representation about these websites, their content, or the results from using such websites or content. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the TiffinHunt Platform, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- TiffinHunt reserves the right to prohibit or remove (or require you to remove) any link to the TiffinHunt Platform, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time.
- Availability and Updates
- TiffinHunt may alter, suspend, or discontinue the TiffinHunt Platform or Service at any time and for any reason or no reason, without notice. The TiffinHunt Platform or Service may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer or network equipment or other reasons. TiffinHunt may periodically add or update the information and materials on this the TiffinHunt Platform without notice.
- While we try to ensure the TiffinHunt Platform is normally available twenty four (24) hours a day, we do not undertake any obligation to do so, and no members of the TiffinHunt will be liable to you if the TiffinHunt Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- TiffinHunt may upgrade or alter the TiffinHunt Platform at any time. TiffinHunt may remotely access the TiffinHunt Platform (including for greater certainty any TiffinHunt App) at any time for any lawful reason, in particular to update the software or to perform software maintenance.
- Content: While we try to ensure that information on the TiffinHunt Platform is correct, we do not promise it is accurate or complete. We may make changes to the material on the TiffinHunt Platform including to Goods and prices described on it, at any time without notice. The material on the TiffinHunt Platform may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update that material.
- Allergy, dietary and other menu information: We try to accurately copy the item names, descriptions, prices, special offer information, heat and allergenic warnings and other information (“Menu Information”) from the menus that are provided to us by Vendors. However, it is the Vendors that are responsible for providing this Menu Information and ensuring that it is factually accurate and up-to-date, and we do not undertake any such responsibility. If you are in doubt about allergy warnings, contents of a dish or any other Menu Information, you should confirm with the Vendor directly before ordering.
- Vendor actions and omissions: The legal contract for the supply and purchase of Goods is between the Customer and the Vendor that you place your Order with. We have no control over the actions or omissions of any Vendor or Courier. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and accept the following by using the TiffinHunt Platform:
- We do not give any undertaking that the Goods ordered from any Vendor through the TiffinHunt Platform will be of satisfactory quality or suitable for your purpose and we disclaim any such warranties.
- Estimated times for deliveries and pick-ups are provided by the Vendors and are only estimates. Neither we nor the Vendors or Couriers guarantee that Orders will be delivered or will be available for pick-up within the estimated times.
- We encourage all Vendors accept all Orders and to communicate any rejection promptly, and we will notify you (generally by email) as soon as reasonably practicable if a Vendor rejects your Order. However, we do not guarantee that Vendors will accept all Orders, and Vendors have the discretion to reject Orders at any time because they are too busy, due to weather conditions or for any other reason.
The foregoing disclaimers do not affect Customer’s statutory rights against any Vendor or Courier.
- Service Disclaimers
- Viruses. The downloading and viewing of the TiffinHunt Platform or the Content is done at your own risk. TiffinHunt cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that the TiffinHunt Platform or the Content are compatible with your computer system or that the TiffinHunt Platform or the Content, or any links from the TiffinHunt Platform or the Content, will be free of viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or disabling devices or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect the security and integrity of your computer system, and you are responsible for the entire cost of any service, repairs or connections of and to your computer system that may be necessary as a result of your use of the TiffinHunt Platform.
- Communications Not Confidential. TiffinHunt does not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications made by you through the TiffinHunt Platform. Although TiffinHunt generally adheres to the accepted industry practices in securing the transmission of data to, from and through the TiffinHunt Platform, you understand, agree and acknowledge that TiffinHunt cannot and does not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet or public networks in connection with your use of the TiffinHunt Platform.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
- NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THE TIFFINHUNT SERVICES, THE TIFFINHUNT PLATFORM AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TIFFINHUNT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE TIFFINHUNT SERVICES, TIFFINHUNT PLATFORM AND THE CONTENT WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR COLLATERAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THAT THE TIFFINHUNT SERVICES, THE TIFFINHUNT PLATFORM OR THE CONTENT ARE OR WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
- EXCLUSION OF INDIRECT DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL TIFFINHUNT OR ANY MEMBER OF THE TIFFINHUNT GROUP BE LIABLE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, PERSONAL INJURY, FINES, FEES, PENALTIES OR OTHER LIABILITIES), WHETHER OR NOT TIFFINHUNT IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO MAKE USE OF, THE TIFFINHUNT SERVICES, THE TIFFINHUNT PLATFORM OR THE CONTENT.
- NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR VENDORS AND COURIERS. VENDORS AND COURIERS OFFERING GOODS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE TIFFINHUNT PLATFORM ARE INDEPENDENT PERSONS OR ORGANIZATIONS AND NOT REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF TIFFINHUNT . TIFFINHUNT IS THEREFORE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONTRACTUAL BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY VENDORS OR COURIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM AND TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY VENDORS OR COURIERS.
- Additional costs: You assume full and sole responsibility for any additional or associated costs that you may incur in connection with or as a result of your use of the TiffinHunt Platform, including without limitation costs relating to the servicing, repair or adaptation of any equipment, software or data that you may own, lease, license or otherwise use.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TiffinHunt, its licensors and their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners, representatives and employees from and against any threated or actual claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal fees, incurred in connection with or as a result of:
- your breach of these Terms of Service or any documents referenced herein;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights);
- your breach of or failure to perform in respect of any Orders made by you or by any third party acting on your behalf or with your permission; or
TiffinHunt reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you hereunder, and you shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required by TiffinHunt.
- Access, TiffinHunt Services and Products
Through the TiffinHunt Platform you may place orders for Goods from Vendors, you may receive delivery of the Goods and TiffinHunt may provide customer care support between you, Couriers and Vendors (these services and associated services such as order management, payment processing for Orders and provision of access to the TiffinHunt Platform provided by TiffinHunt from time to time are the “TiffinHunt Services”). For avoidance of doubt, TiffinHunt does not prepare or fulfil any orders for Goods or provide delivery services directly and no members of the TiffinHunt will be liable for any transactions between Customers, Couriers or Vendors. TiffinHunt may provide products or services to Couriers or Vendors through a separate agreement executed with such parties. Menus and other Vendor-related information on the TiffinHunt Platform is content provided by the Vendor and not TiffinHunt.
- TiffinHunt Customer Account
To use the TiffinHunt Platform and most features of the TiffinHunt Services, you are required to successfully create a user account (the “TiffinHunt Customer Account”) using the available interfaces at the TiffinHunt Platform.
- Placing Orders
- Once you have created your TiffinHunt Customer Account you may select Goods from a Vendor’s menu, choose your desired quantities, and then add them to your cart. Your cart may be edited at any time prior to placing an Order. Once you have made your selection, you may proceed to place your Order. At this time you will have the opportunity to review your cart items. After you review and confirm that the items in your cart are correct, you may proceed to place your Order, provide your payment card information or select the cash payment option, if available, and an Order will be created and sent to the Vendor. You are responsible to ensure that all of your Order details, including billing, delivery address and other information is current, complete and accurate. Your payment card will be charged when you place your Order if the Order is a Card Order.
- You may eligible to use TiffinHunt’s SKIP The Day or PAUSE plan feature. You can use only one option from both of above during plan (15 days / 30 days) of your order. If you use SKIP The Day, you wont be able to use PAUSE feature.
- SKIP The Day feature is available for those who have sudden change in schedule and not available to receive order for next day. & PAUSE plan feature is available to those who do not wish to receive order for certain period.
- If you wish to PAUSE plan, you are agreeing to notice us before 2 days. PAUSE plan will be available to maximum period of 7 days.
- By using of TiffinHunt’s SKIP The Day or PAUSE plan feature, your payment will be carry forward to next period of time of your order, You will not be eligible for any refund for using this feature.
- We encourage Vendors to confirm all Orders and to communicate any inability or unwillingness to confirm promptly, and we will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable if the Vendor does not confirm your Order. Vendor’s may have the discretion to not confirm Orders. For Card Orders TiffinHunt will provide you with a refund of the price of your Order after communicating to you the non- confirmation or cancellation of your Order by the Vendor.
- Because of standard banking procedures, once you have placed a Card Order and your payment has been authorised, your bank or card issuer will “ring-fence” the full amount of your Order. If your Order is not confirmed by the Vendor or cancelled for any other reason, your bank or card issuer will not transfer the funds for the Order to us, and will instead release the relevant amount back into your available balance. However, this may take a period of typically up to 5 working days (and in some cases up to 30 days, depending on your bank or card issuer). You acknowledge and agree that no members of the TiffinHunt nor the relevant Vendor will be responsible or liable to you in relation to this delay by your bank or card issuer in the release of funds back into your account.
- You agree that TiffinHunt or the Vendor will have no liability to you for Orders that are not confirmed, are cancelled or that the Vendor has been unable or unwilling to fulfill.
- Customer Care, Goods Contract, Third Party Couriers and Refunds
- TiffinHunt may offer customer care in respect of issues relating to the Vendors and the Couriers. If you have any problems, questions or suggestions with respect to the TiffinHunt Platform or your Order, please contact TiffinHunt’s customer care team (and not the Vendor or Courier) via chat (preferable), email or phone at the contact information provided on the TiffinHunt Platform.
- The legal contract for the purchase of Goods will in all cases be between the Customer and the Vendor. You irrevocably appoint and authorize us to act as your sole and exclusive agent for the purpose of concluding contracts for the sale of Goods between you and the Vendor by means of you placing Orders via the TiffinHunt Platform. We may act as agent for the Customer and the Vendor for the legal contract for the purchase and sale of the Goods. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO MEMBER OF THE TIFFINHUNT GROUP HAS ANY CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY VENDORS AND COURIERS AND THAT NO MEMBERS OF THE TIFFINHUNT GROUP WILL HAVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY PROBLEMS CAUSED BY THE VENDOR CONCERNING YOUR ORDERS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MISSED OR LATE DELIVERIES, MISSED GOODS ITEMS, AND ANY PROBLEMS WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OF THE GOODS DELIVERED INCLUDING IF GOODS CAUSE ILLNESS, ALLERGIC REACTIONS OR HAVE INCORRECT NUTRITIONAL VALUES.
- For Delivery Orders that the Vendor arranges or for which third party couriers provide delivery services, we are not liable for any service or product provided by such couriers.
- TiffinHunt may provide, in its discretion, the refund or compensation by payment to your payment credit or debit card or providing the Customer with TiffinHunt Credits (as defined below).
- Payment Processing Services
Payment processing services for the TiffinHunt Platform are provided by payment services providers as TiffinHunt may choose from time to time (collectively referred to as the “Payment Processing Services Provider”). You hereby authorize TiffinHunt to share with the Payment Processing Services Provider that financial information, banking details and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services and the TiffinHunt Platform. You also agree that the TiffinHunt Group is not responsible for the use or misuse of such financial information, banking details and transaction information by the Payment Processing Services Provider or any third party.
- Price and Payment
- Goods prices listed on the TiffinHunt Platform from Vendor in Canada are in Canadian dollars, Good prices may not include applicable tax and delivery charges. Taxes and delivery charges may be added at checkout and will be payable by you along with the Order price.
- Payment for Orders must be made with an accepted credit or debit card through the TiffinHunt Platform (“Card Orders”).
- For Card Orders, you will be charged at the time of placing your Order. The TiffinHunt Platform uses the third party payment processors (STRIPE) to effect charges onto your debit or credit card. You consent to the collection and use of your information (including, if applicable, personal information) by such payment processing service as necessary to process your payments. We reserve the right to change, or to stop accepting, any permitted payment method at any time in our sole discretion. You agree we may charge your payment card for any order placed and for any additional amounts (including any taxes) as may be applicable in connection with your purchase. You are responsible to ensure that all of your billing information is current, complete, and accurate. We will provide you with an online or emailed billing summary statement which you may review, save, or print at your discretion. This is the only billing statement that will be provided by us.
- TiffinHunt or the Vendor is under no obligation to fulfill your Order at the incorrect price. Prices at the Vendor’s Goods in the Vendor’s physical location and at the TiffinHunt Platform may be different. Any such differences will not entitle you to a refund or a reduction in price of your Order.
- Goods’ prices, delivery charges and any other fees are subject to change at any time at TiffinHunt’s or the Vendor’s discretion.
- Pickup or Delivery
You may have the ability to choose if you would like your Order to be picked up by you at the premise of the Vendor (“Pickup Order”) or delivered to you by a third party courier or courier of the Vendor (“Delivery Order”). You may be provided a time for when the Pickup Order will be ready for pickup or when the Delivery Order will be delivered. These times are only an estimate and TiffinHunt and the Vendor offer no guarantee that these times will be achieved. TiffinHunt is not responsible for any delays in receiving or having your Order ready for any reason. For a Pickup Order, you will arrive at the time provided and TiffinHunt and the Vendor are under no obligation to remake or refund the Goods if you do not arrive when indicated.
- PROMOTIONAL VOUCHERS, AND CONTESTS
- Promotional Vouchers
The following terms and conditions will apply to all vouchers issued for free or at discount price from time to time for promotional, advertising, or marketing purposes for use on Orders on the TiffinHunt Platform (“Promotional Vouchers”):
- Promotional Vouchers may only be redeemed towards Orders on the TiffinHunt and may not applied to taxes or other items/fees/charges as determined from time to time by us. Promotional Vouchers may have a specific dollar amount, may provide a percentage-based discount, or may have other effects (such as making a charitable donation). The particular terms of a Promotional Voucher (for example, the amount of any dollar or percentage discount, number of times the Promotional Voucher can be used, expiry date, area Promotional Voucher can be use, whether applicable for Pickup Orders or Delivery Orders) any other rules that may apply are described in the information accompanying or in conjunction with the Promotional Voucher (for example, the social media post or advertisement where the Promotional Voucher was posted).
- Promotional Vouchers must be used in conjunction with a TiffinHunt Customer Account. Promotional Vouchers must be applied to an online Order by no later than the deadline specified on the Promotional Voucher and will expire if not applied by this time. If the Promotional Voucher provides for a discount on an Order, an amount determined by the rules of the Promotional Voucher will be credited to the Order to which the Promotional Voucher is applied.
- The right to use a Promotional Voucher is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred. No Promotional Voucher may be copied, reproduced, distributed, or published directly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by an entity other than the original recipient, or stored in a data retrieval system, without our prior written permission. For greater certainty, Promotional Vouchers distributed or circulated without our written approval, for example on an Internet message board or on a “bargains” website, are not valid for use and may be refused or canceled.
- Promotional Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with other vouchers or any other discounts or promotions provided or advertised from time to time unless otherwise stated.
- Promotional Vouchers may not be exchanged, redeemed, or refunded for cash, and may not be transferred or assigned.
- No members of the TiffinHunt Group will not be liable to you, any customer or household for any loss or claim arising out of the refusal, rejection, cancellation or withdrawal of any Promotional Voucher or any failure or inability of a customer or household to use a Promotional Voucher for any reason.
- For greater certainty, we reserve the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, to add to or amend terms and conditions (including these Terms of Service) in relation to the use of Promotional Vouchers or to vary or terminate the operation of a Promotional Voucher at any time without notice.
TiffinHunt welcomes your comments, concerns and questions regarding this Terms of Service and the use of your personal information. If you would like a copy of our Terms of Service emailed to you or if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at:
1015 – 470 Sentinel Road
North York, Ontario
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org