Terms of Payments
(“TiffinHunt “, “we”, “us”, “our”, etc)
This Terms of Payment notice discloses the payment practices for Tiffin Hunt Inc. (TiffinHunt).
- Placing Orders
- Once you have created your TiffinHunt Customer Account you may select Goods from a Vendor’s menu, choose your desired quantities, and then add them to your cart. Your cart may be edited at any time prior to placing an Order. Once you have made your selection, you may proceed to place your Order. At this time you will have the opportunity to review your cart items. After you review and confirm that the items in your cart are correct, you may proceed to place your Order, provide your payment card information or select the cash payment option, if available, and an Order will be created and sent to the Vendor. You are responsible to ensure that all of your Order details, including billing, delivery address and other information is current, complete and accurate. Your payment card will be charged when you place your Order if the Order is a Card Order.
- You may eligible to use TiffinHunt’s SKIP The Day or PAUSE plan feature. You can use only one option from both of above during plan (15 days / 30 days) of your order. If you use SKIP The Day, you wont be able to use PAUSE feature.
- SKIP The Day feature is available for those who have sudden change in schedule and not available to receive order for next day. & PAUSE plan feature is available to those who do not wish to receive order for certain period.
- If you wish to PAUSE plan, you are agreeing to notice us before 2 days. PAUSE plan will be available to maximum period of 7 days.
- By using of TiffinHunt’s SKIP The Day or PAUSE plan feature, your payment will be carry forward to next period of time of your order, You will not be eligible for any refund for using this feature.
- We encourage Vendors to confirm all Orders and to communicate any inability or unwillingness to confirm promptly, and we will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable if the Vendor does not confirm your Order. Vendor’s may have the discretion to not confirm Orders. For Card Orders TiffinHunt will provide you with a refund of the price of your Order after communicating to you the non- confirmation or cancellation of your Order by the Vendor.
- Because of standard banking procedures, once you have placed a Card Order and your payment has been authorised, your bank or card issuer will “ring-fence” the full amount of your Order. If your Order is not confirmed by the Vendor or cancelled for any other reason, your bank or card issuer will not transfer the funds for the Order to us, and will instead release the relevant amount back into your available balance. However, this may take a period of typically up to 5 working days (and in some cases up to 30 days, depending on your bank or card issuer). You acknowledge and agree that no members of the TiffinHunt nor the relevant Vendor will be responsible or liable to you in relation to this delay by your bank or card issuer in the release of funds back into your account.
- You agree that TiffinHunt or the Vendor will have no liability to you for Orders that are not confirmed, are cancelled or that the Vendor has been unable or unwilling to fulfill.
- Customer Care, Goods Contract, Third Party Couriers and Refunds
- TiffinHunt may offer customer care in respect of issues relating to the Vendors and the Couriers. If you have any problems, questions or suggestions with respect to the TiffinHunt Platform or your Order, please contact TiffinHunt’s customer care team (and not the Vendor or Courier) via chat (preferable), email or phone at the contact information provided on the TiffinHunt Platform.
- The legal contract for the purchase of Goods will in all cases be between the Customer and the Vendor. You irrevocably appoint and authorize us to act as your sole and exclusive agent for the purpose of concluding contracts for the sale of Goods between you and the Vendor by means of you placing Orders via the TiffinHunt Platform. We may act as agent for the Customer and the Vendor for the legal contract for the purchase and sale of the Goods. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO MEMBER OF THE TIFFINHUNT GROUP HAS ANY CONTROL OVER THE QUALITY OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY VENDORS AND COURIERS AND THAT NO MEMBERS OF THE TIFFINHUNT GROUP WILL HAVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY PROBLEMS CAUSED BY THE VENDOR CONCERNING YOUR ORDERS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MISSED OR LATE DELIVERIES, MISSED GOODS ITEMS, AND ANY PROBLEMS WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OF THE GOODS DELIVERED INCLUDING IF GOODS CAUSE ILLNESS, ALLERGIC REACTIONS OR HAVE INCORRECT NUTRITIONAL VALUES.
- For Delivery Orders that the Vendor arranges or for which third party couriers provide delivery services, we are not liable for any service or product provided by such couriers.
- TiffinHunt may provide, in its discretion, the refund or compensation by payment to your payment credit or debit card or providing the Customer with TiffinHunt Credits (as defined below).
- Payment Processing Services
Payment processing services for the TiffinHunt Platform are provided by payment services providers as TiffinHunt may choose from time to time (collectively referred to as the “Payment Processing Services Provider”). You hereby authorize TiffinHunt to share with the Payment Processing Services Provider that financial information, banking details and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services and the TiffinHunt Platform. You also agree that the TiffinHunt Group is not responsible for the use or misuse of such financial information, banking details and transaction information by the Payment Processing Services Provider or any third party.
- Price and Payment
- Goods prices listed on the TiffinHunt Platform from Vendor in Canada are in Canadian dollars, Good prices may not include applicable tax and delivery charges. Taxes and delivery charges may be added at checkout and will be payable by you along with the Order price.
- Payment for Orders must be made with an accepted credit or debit card through the TiffinHunt Platform (“Card Orders”).
- For Card Orders, you will be charged at the time of placing your Order. The TiffinHunt Platform uses the third party payment processors (STRIPE) to effect charges onto your debit or credit card. You consent to the collection and use of your information (including, if applicable, personal information) by such payment processing service as necessary to process your payments. We reserve the right to change, or to stop accepting, any permitted payment method at any time in our sole discretion. You agree we may charge your payment card for any order placed and for any additional amounts (including any taxes) as may be applicable in connection with your purchase. You are responsible to ensure that all of your billing information is current, complete, and accurate. We will provide you with an online or emailed billing summary statement which you may review, save, or print at your discretion. This is the only billing statement that will be provided by us.
- TiffinHunt or the Vendor is under no obligation to fulfill your Order at the incorrect price. Prices at the Vendor’s Goods in the Vendor’s physical location and at the TiffinHunt Platform may be different. Any such differences will not entitle you to a refund or a reduction in price of your Order.
- Goods’ prices, delivery charges and any other fees are subject to change at any time at TiffinHunt’s or the Vendor’s discretion.
- Pickup or Delivery
You may have the ability to choose if you would like your Order to be picked up by you at the premise of the Vendor (“Pickup Order”) or delivered to you by a third party courier or courier of the Vendor (“Delivery Order”). You may be provided a time for when the Pickup Order will be ready for pickup or when the Delivery Order will be delivered. These times are only an estimate and TiffinHunt and the Vendor offer no guarantee that these times will be achieved. TiffinHunt is not responsible for any delays in receiving or having your Order ready for any reason. For a Pickup Order, you will arrive at the time provided and TiffinHunt and the Vendor are under no obligation to remake or refund the Goods if you do not arrive when indicated.
TiffinHunt welcomes your comments, concerns and questions regarding this Terms of Payments and the use of your personal information. If you would like a copy of our Terms of Payments emailed to you or if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at:
1015 – 470 Sentinel Road
North York, Ontario
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org